martes, julio 21, 2009

Online Banner Maker Platform for Brands

 
 

Enviado por luishernando a través de Google Reader:

 
 

vía GO2WEB20 Blog de Orli Yakuel el 23/06/09

I can't say I like banners, but I do love Flash and for a long period of time in my life I was struggling to understand how to build stuff in Flash, so I know how hard it is!

This is why I can appreciate service like BannerSnack. If you have a brand, you can quickly create amazingly looking Banners, with no previous knowledge, that can be easily placed in your website. It contains tens of transitions, effects and filters that will enable you to easily create text and image animations. In fact, BannerSnack is so easy to function, you may consider build something your own before paying a great deal of money to a professional designer. The service also provide easy tutorials to help you make those banners.

The app is free to use, but BannerSnack attached a small watermark on the bottom of your banner. If you want it to be watermark free, you can check the premium pack offered.

In general you don't have to use this just for banners, you can also create greeting cards, Myspace comments etc, just for fun. BannerSnack gives you the ability to share your creation in social networks, via email or just a link that can be shared with anyone.

I've created a short DEMO to show how it works:

 
 

Cosas que puedes hacer desde aquí:

 
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias! ¿Qué sería de la red sin tu opinion? Algo muy aburrido! :D